***The giveaway has ended. Scroll down to see who won!***
Brooke Rasmussen of stylish Brookeshore Designer Stationery is offering All Things Paper readers a treat... two commenters anywhere in the world will win a personalized card set of their choice!
Each time the pretty Brookeshore ad catches my eye, I'm reminded of the appealing color palette and fun designs Brooke creates, like these super-cute My First Pickup name cards.
Speaking of names, that reminds me... there's no time like the present to start crossing names off your holiday shopping list. Everyone can (or should :) use note cards!
The cards - Brooke prints 'em herself on high quality textured paper - arrive packaged as a set of eight with envelopes in a clear vinyl album.
And now... the how to:
1. Visit the Brookeshore Designer Stationery Collection (the link will open in a new tab) and come back here to leave a comment on this post naming your favorite design.
Gain extra entries:
2. Like Brookeshore Design's Facebook page
3. Tweet the giveaway link - include your Twitter name in your comment
4. Blog about the giveaway - include the link in your comment
5. Share the link with a friend - yes, it's the honor system. Brooke and I trust you to make good on your promise.
So, that makes 5 ways to win. Remember to leave a separate comment for each entry. I've made it as easy as I can... no pesky word verification, no comment moderation, no hoops to jump through.
Enter by Tuesday, July 31st. If there is not an easily found email address on your Blogger account, include it or your Twitter name or Etsy name within the text of your comment. If you don't, I can't notify you, and therefore you can't win; that's not good!
The winners will be chosen by random number generator and announced on this post and the All Things Paper Facebook page. Good luck!
Congratulations to Beth (wordygirl) and Azizah!